Fleet Management and monitoring
The requirements for companies to control their fleets of vehicles are different from the particular user. Thus, we consider their demands on these services:
• a position of each vehicle per minute (GPS-GPRS)
• Web access via Internet for real-time tracking of the fleet
• Notice of the beginning and end of routes, monitoring of driving and stopping, distance traveled, detours or outputs pre-defined routes, etc …
• Alerts for speeding control center
• Diagnosis of the motor and load by connecting the CAN-BUS
• Notice by opening doors, sabotage trailer, up / down temperature
• Communication with the driver through the channel of speech / hearing
• Unlimited reports of positions, routes and alerts
• Tamper Protection driver by Duress
It is definitely an easy to install, protects people, vehicles and goods, optimizes costs associated with transport, and increases the quality of service.
The carrier fuel, gas and asphalt CITESA uses a telematics system that helps you manage your fleet. With this system, you will achieve two things: to know the place where the trucks and where in the transport process is each unit.